saving you time
understanding your finances
helping you grow
do you struggle with:
- Out of date financial information
- Lack of finance systems in place
- No time to keep on top of your accounts
- Confusing information and technical jargon
- Receiving a tax bill that you don’t understand
- Not getting the help and support you need from your accountant
we can help
We understand running a business can be challenging and time consuming, which is why we are here to help you:
understand your numbers
- With real time accounts giving you an up to date financial picture
- Working with you to analyse the numbers, so you know what they mean
- Our tools and apps help automate the accounting process
- We provide a full finance function so you have time to grow your business
- Our systems are all cloud based putting information at your fingertips
what makes us different?
we care about your business
what our clients say
Kate Walker - Diabetes Safety Organisation Limited
I treat Carrie as a consultant to my business rather than just an accountant. Her knowledge of the latest Technology and Apps available to help me reduce my time is fantastic. Using Spotlight Accounting Limited enables me to be with my customers more and make my business more successful, more productive and ultimately more profitable."
Richard Carless – Shifnal Plant Limited
"Carrie & Team go above and beyond, it was something I needed sorting and they took away the stress and delivered a great service they were recommended and I’m so happy I used them. I can’t wait to grow my business with an accounts team that go that extra mile that make the service feel really personable…. "
Hugh Jackson - Architect
Ellie Parkes - Owner
Steve Burman - Director
ready to get started?
switching is easy, we handle the process for you. first stage is to book a 20 minute discovery call to see if we are the right fit for each other and if we can help move your business forward.
sign up to get the latest news and tax saving ideas
You’ll no doubt have seen the news of a rise in both employees’ and employers’ National Insurance contributions (NICs). It’s been a contentious move by the Government, with some people seeing the policy as a necessary way of generating extra revenue for the NHS and...
When you set up a new company, there are certain business taxes you’ll be liable for as a business. But have you also planned for the personal taxes you must pay as a director? As a company director, it’s not just the company’s corporation tax that you have to pay....
Value-added tax (VAT) is a consumption tax that’s levied on goods that have had value added at each stage of the supply chain. Most businesses with annual sales of £85,000 or more have to register for VAT. And even if your sales are below that level, you can register...