saving you time
understanding your finances
helping you grow
do you struggle with:
- Not having up to date financial information
- Not having finance systems in place
- Not having the time to keep on top of your accounts
- Confused by all the information and technical jargon
- Fed up of just been given a tax bill that you don’t understand
- Not getting the help and support that you need from your accountant
we can help
We understand running a business can be challenging and time consuming, which is why we are here to help you:
understand your numbers
- With real time accounts to give an up to financial picture
- We work with you to analyse the numbers, so you know what they mean
save you time
- Our tools and apps help automate the accounting process
- We can provide a full finance function leaving you time to concentrate on growing your business
- Our systems are all cloud based so information is at your fingertips
what makes us different?
we are about your business
what our clients say
Kate Walker - Diabetes Safety Organisation Limited
I treat Carrie as a consultant to my business rather than just an accountant. Her knowledge of the latest Technology and Apps available to help me reduce my time is fantastic. Using Spotlight Accounting Limited enables me to be with my customers more and make my business more successful, more productive and ultimately more profitable."
Richard Carless – Shifnal Plant Limited
"Carrie & Team go above and beyond, it was something I needed sorting and they took away the stress and delivered a great service they were recommended and I’m so happy I used them. I can’t wait to grow my business with an accounts team that go that extra mile that make the service feel really personable…. "
Hugh Jackson - Architect
Ellie Parkes - Owner
Steve Burman - Director
ready to get started?
switching is easy we handle the process for you, first stage is to book a 20 minute discovery call to see if we are the right fit for each other to help move your business forward.
Get the latest accounts news. Join our mailing list
This is the Garden Office of our Director Carrie Working from home used to be a pipe dream for the average employee. But with the ongoing pandemic, millions of people have been forced to make the long-term switch to working from home. And that means more and more...
Saturday wasn’t the Halloween surprise we wanted, however following Boris Johnsons announcement on Saturday night a number of new support packages have been released. The full detail is not available at the moment but this blog post summarises what we know so far: ...
This post is based on legislation published on 27th October 2020, further guidance is expected by the end of October. What is it? With the furlough scheme coming to an end, the Job Support Scheme has been designed to give support to employers who are still...
If you're running a business that puts cars through your company, you've probably seen your taxes growing every year. And with the recent ruling against Coca-Cola and their fleet of modified vans, almost every company director is starting to rethink...