saving you time
understanding your finances
helping you grow
do you struggle with:
- Not having up to date financial information
- Not having finance systems in place
- Not having the time to keep on top of your accounts
- Confused by all the information and technical jargon
- Fed up of just been given a tax bill that you don’t understand
- Not getting the help and support that you need from your accountant
we can help
We understand running a business can be challenging and time consuming, which is why we are here to help you:
understand your numbers
- With real time accounts to give an up to financial picture
- We work with you to analyse the numbers, so you know what they mean
save you time
- Our tools and apps help automate the accounting process
- We can provide a full finance function leaving you time to concentrate on growing your business
- Our systems are all cloud based so information is at your fingertips
what makes us different?
we are about your business
what our clients say
Kate Walker - Diabetes Safety Organisation Limited
I treat Carrie as a consultant to my business rather than just an accountant. Her knowledge of the latest Technology and Apps available to help me reduce my time is fantastic. Using Spotlight Accounting Limited enables me to be with my customers more and make my business more successful, more productive and ultimately more profitable."
Richard Carless – Shifnal Plant Limited
"Carrie & Team go above and beyond, it was something I needed sorting and they took away the stress and delivered a great service they were recommended and I’m so happy I used them. I can’t wait to grow my business with an accounts team that go that extra mile that make the service feel really personable…. "
Hugh Jackson - Architect
Ellie Parkes - Owner
Steve Burman - Director
ready to get started?
switching is easy we handle the process for you, first stage is to book a 20 minute discovery call to see if we are the right fit for each other to help move your business forward.
Get the latest accounts news. Join our mailing list
On Wednesday 8th July the Chancellor delivered his summer statement announcing measures to help the UK navigate out of COVID19, with the key focus being on maintaining jobs and helping the leisure retail and hospitality industry. So what were the measures announced...
There are two fundamental changes that have been announced to the Coronavirus Job retention scheme: The introduction of flexible furlough arrangements from 1st July 2020The reduction in government funding You can find the detailed guidance here The purpose of this...
HMRC have extended the Self-Employed income support scheme to cover a full and final grant to cover an additional 3 months for sole traders whose businesses are still adversely impacted by COVID19 after 14th July 2020. https://youtu.be/7rlWK-kXod4 It will be...
fill in the form below and we will be in touch