saving you time
understanding your finances
helping you grow
do you struggle with:
- Out of date financial information
- Lack of finance systems in place
- No time to keep on top of your accounts
- Confusing information and technical jargon
- Receiving a tax bill that you don’t understand
- Not getting the help and support you need from your accountant
we can helpWe understand running a business can be challenging and time consuming, which is why we are here to help you:
understand your numbers
- With real time accounts giving you an up to date financial picture
- Working with you to analyse the numbers, so you know what they mean
- Our tools and apps help automate the accounting process
- We provide a full finance function so you have time to grow your business
- Our systems are all cloud based putting information at your fingertips
what makes us different?
we care about your business
what our clients say
Kate Walker - Diabetes Safety Organisation Limited
I treat Carrie as a consultant to my business rather than just an accountant. Her knowledge of the latest Technology and Apps available to help me reduce my time is fantastic. Using Spotlight Accounting Limited enables me to be with my customers more and make my business more successful, more productive and ultimately more profitable."
Richard Carless – Shifnal Plant Limited
"Carrie & Team go above and beyond, it was something I needed sorting and they took away the stress and delivered a great service they were recommended and I’m so happy I used them. I can’t wait to grow my business with an accounts team that go that extra mile that make the service feel really personable…. "
Hugh Jackson - Architect
Ellie Parkes - Owner
Steve Burman - Director
ready to get started?
switching is easy, we handle the process for you. first stage is to book a 20 minute discovery call to see if we are the right fit for each other and if we can help move your business forward.
Get the latest news and tax saving ideas. Join our mailing list
What do you want out of your business? This is probably one of the most personal blogs that I have written. I have been walking the walk recently and delivering some of our new services on my own business. This week I was asked what I wanted from my business; my...
Self Employment Support Scheme HMRC have announced a fourth grant for someone who is self employed or a member of a partnership. Additional self employed individuals will qualify for this grant and as it is based on your 2019/20...
The 5 Red Flags That Mean You Need a New Accountant Change can be a scary thing for any business. From the products you sell and the markets you target – to the hard-earned network of trusted suppliers and consultants you use every day. But when something’s not...